5 Ways Propane Can Enhance Your Life
Ask most people what propane is used for, and they will answer “for the barbecue” or “for heating.” But propane is actually the most versatile of fuels, and there are many ways you can use propane in your home to make your life more convenient. Here are five ideas that you may not have considered:
- Propane fireplaces and log sets: Vented propane hearths give you all the benefits of wood fireplaces without the mess or clean up—and at a fraction of the installation cost (no chimney required!).
- For added warmth in cool spaces: Do you have rooms that are drafty and cold? Do you do a lot of work in your garage? Vented propane gas space heaters are easy to install, incredibly efficient and extremely safe. They also burn cleaner, with fewer emissions compared with electric or fuel oil space heaters.
- Upgrading to a new, high-efficiency propane furnace: Propane gas furnaces are best in their class in terms of efficiency, with ratings from 90% to 98% efficient. A propane furnace can provide affordable warmth and comfort for any size floor plan, from small residences to large custom homes.
- A tankless water heater: Swap out your old electric tank water heater for a tankless propane unit. You’ll cut down on your water heating bills and enjoy a virtually endless supply of hot water. BONUS: We’re currently offering a discount on your first propane fill after purchase! Contact us [LINK] today.
- Swap out your electric stove for a propane range/cooktop: Precision temperature control is just one reason 9 out of 10 professional chefs choose to cook with gas. Why not discover all the other benefits for yourself?
For more smart uses for propane, go to https://casey-energy.com/propane/uses-of-propane/ or contact us today!