Casey vs Discounters: Why to choose us this winter
If you’re looking for a new propane supplier, it could be tempting to choose the one that offers you the lowest price for your propane. The problem is, you usually get what you pay for.
Propane “discounters” are in no short supply in Northern Westchester and Northern Fairfield counties, offering propane prices that seem like a great value. But are they really? Here are some questions to ask yourself about your propane supplier – or better yet, ask them, and be sure to read the fine print when you get their answer.
- Is this price part of an introductory offer? Some propane discounters offer great introductory prices at first, only to raise their prices once you’re a committed customer. Look for suppliers that offer the same fair price and low surcharges every day, along with pricing plans to help make your fuel costs more manageable.
- What happens if my propane equipment breaks? Does your supplier offer emergency equipment repairs when heating problems inevitably arise, or expert preventative maintenance that prevents those problems from happening in the first place? Most don’t.
- How will you help me manage my propane deliveries? Many propane suppliers simply deliver your propane when you call – but with a packed schedule, you may forget and find yourself on the wrong end of a propane run-out. Does your discounter offer an automatic propane delivery option to put your mind at ease?
- Who is delivering my propane? To deliver propane safely, you need proper training and certification. Can your discounter prove that his drivers are qualified to do the job?
- What’s your backup plan? What happens during an extended deep freeze, when the local supply of propane tightens? Does your discounter have enough propane on-hand to ride out that storm of demand?
The Casey Energy Difference
As you can see, price alone shouldn’t determine the company you choose to deliver your propane through the cold, long winter. Instead, choose a company that will have your back, with reliable support for your family all season long. In Northern Westchester and Northern Fairfield counties, that company is Casey Energy.
Why choose Casey?
- We have an ample supply of propane on hand and available for you all season long, and beyond
- Your propane will be delivered by a highly-trained team of professionals who put your safety first, using a fleet of well-maintained trucks that stay on the road in any weather
- Your propane deliveries and heating system are backed by a team of professionals that offer safe deliveries, expert maintenance and 24/7/365 emergency service.
- You have convenient, flexible options and services such as our Budget Plan and automatic delivery to help make managing your heating bills and fuel deliveries easy
Looking for more reasons to become a Casey Energy propane customer? Call us and ask – we’re happy to talk with you about joining the Casey family.