Stay-cationing? Why not enjoy a heated pool?
Propane pool heater basics
We’ve been spending A LOT of time indoors this year, but that’s bound to change as the weather starts to heat up – especially if you have an appealing outdoor living space with a heated pool.
If you’re already dreaming of taking a relaxing dip to escape the news cycle but don’t want to be relegated to sunny afternoons to do it, a propane pool heater could be just the ticket to your shelter-in-place staycation.
A propane pool heater works the same way as your home water heating system – it burns gas to warm water from the pool pump, then cycles the water back into the pool.
Virtually identical to natural gas pool heaters – without the hassle and expense of installing or connecting to a natural gas line – propane pool heaters are an ideal choice for In-ground and aboveground pools and spas, especially in cooler climates.
Propane pool heaters are:
- Easy to install and maintain
- Ultra efficient
- Extremely durable and reliable
- Available in a number of sizes and colors
A cut above other pool heating options propane pool heaters have distinct advantages over other pool heater types.
Propane pool heaters compared to others:
- Electric heat pumps – a swimming pool heat pump uses surrounding air to warm water in the pool – which means it can only produce water that’s slightly warmer than the air around it. That’s great if you live in Florida; not so great if you live in Connecticut.
- Solar pool heaters – swimming pool heaters are great – on clear, sunny days during the daytime. Is that the only time you swim?
- Natural gas – Propane pool heaters give you the performance of natural gas heaters without the expensive hardware and hassle needed to connect to your home’s gas line.
Get off the couch and into the pool as soon as possible with propane pool heater installations in Connecticut from the pros at Casey Energy. Contact us today to learn more.
Please note: At Casey Energy, your safety and comfort are always our priority. We will continue to take preventative measures outlined by the CDC to ensure that your family and our team members remain healthy and that your home comfort equipment continues to run reliably during this uncertain time.