Go Tankless, Save Up To $300
The average household in Connecticut uses about 65 gallons of hot water each day. Are you paying more than you should to keep all that hot water flowing for your family?
If you had a tankless propane water heater, you wouldn’t have to worry about paying too much for hot water. What’s more, if you install a qualifying Navian propane tankless water heater before December 31, 2017, you may qualify for up to $300 in rebates!
That’s just for starters. Look at all of the other benefits of asking Casey Energy to install a propane tankless water heater in your home.
- Lower bills— By operating only when hot water is needed (and not using a pilot light), a tankless system will cut your water heating bills — sometimes by 20% or more.
- Unlimited hot water— Imagine never running out of hot water in the shower –even if the dishwasher and washing machine are running!
- Easy fit— Tankless systems can be wall mounted; these units are about the size of a suitcase, which means we can put them in crawl spaces, attics, closets, and other tight spaces.
- Longer life — Because they are less prone to corrosion, tankless water heater units typically last 5–10 years longer than storage tank systems.
- More value for your home— A tankless water heater will improve your Home Energy Rating System (HERS) and LEED scores, which adds more value to your home.
Casey Energy will be glad to give you advice and answer your questions about your options in water heaters. We also offer service plans and 24-hour emergency service to keep your water heater operating properly
Get a FREE estimate on a tankless water heater for your home — email us today or call us to get started!
Purchase a Navian propane tankless water heater by December 31, 2017, and save up to $300. Contact us for details.