Adding Propane to Your Home? Let Us Be Your Dual-Fuel Supplier!
To enjoy American-made, clean-burning propane, you want to rely on a propane gas supplier that always has an abundant supply on hand and a team of experts who know propane inside and out.
But why go to the trouble of dealing with—and getting separate bills from—different heating oil and propane companies? Let Casey Energy be your one-stop shop for all things heating oil and propane—including dependable deliveries and expert equipment service.
Casey Energy Has Got Your Back!
Here’s what you’ll get when you become a new Casey Energy propane customer.
- A First-Fill Discount*
- A new propane storage tank installed FREE and sized to fit your needs.
- A FREE gas leak check.
- Safe propane delivery and appliance service from our trained and certified employees.
- Safe installations of propane tanks, appliances, furnaces, boilers and water heaters.
- Consistently fair, transparent prices. No hidden fees!
- Peace-of-mind services such as automatic delivery so you’ll never have to worry about running out of propane.
Thinking of Adding Propane Equipment to Your Oil-Heated Home?
Propane is a great choice if you’re looking for a clean burning, high-efficiency fuel to power your water heater, clothes dryer, stove, space heater, pool heater, or fireplace. Here are a few examples of items we can both sell…and install!
- Propane water heaters generally cost 30% less to operate than electric ones—or 60% less if you use a tankless propane water heater. Propane water heaters can produce about twice as much hot water as electric units—in the same amount of time.
- Propane ovens and cooktops cost significantly less to operate than their electric counterparts and provide a higher degree of control because of precise temperatures. Plus, a gas stove can continue to work during a power outage.
- A propane gas clothes dryer gets laundry dry 25% faster than the typical electric model. Over its lifespan, a propane clothes dryer saves over 2,000 pounds of carbon dioxide emissions compared to an electric model!
- Propane space heaters for garages and other cold spaces are a great option because they’re much less expensive to operate than portable electric heaters. Vented propane gas space heaters are easy to install, incredibly efficient, and extremely safe.
Ready to make Casey Energy your go-to home heating services provider for oil and propane? Our team is standing by to help you get set up. Contact us today
*Conditions apply. Please speak to a customer service representative for details.