Stay Warm and Safe this Winter with Reliable Deliveries
Posted: February 9, 2015
Casey Energy prides ourselves on outstanding service. In order to maintain this high level of service, we ask our customers for their help.
- Keep your fill pipe clear from snow and ice, and provide a clear path to the fill location.
- Our trucks have a 12-foot wheel base. Please keep driveways plowed and accessible.
- Make sure your residence is clearly marked.
- If your propane tank is buried, please make sure the tank location is clearly marked, accessible, and cleared of snow and ice. Please mark the area with a flag, or drive an old broom handle into the ground as an indicator.
- Be sure your fuel area is free of obstructions such as low hanging branches, overgrown shrubs, etc.
Many of our customers say they chose us because they wanted to do business with a company that has roots in the community, and cares about the people who live here.
As we endure another tough winter, rest assured that we will always be there for you. We thank you for your trust and loyalty. Contact us, by phone: 887-884-9205, or by email if you need any more advice or any help this winter.