Why Summer Heating Repair Is a Smart Choice
Don’t Wait for Falll—Address Your Heater Problems Now
Your heating system is probably the last thing you’re thinking about in July or August. But the dog days of summer are a smart time to schedule your regular tune-up.
The maintenance doesn’t “wear off” so your system will be ready to go on the first chilly night come September or October. Furthermore, if we discover any potential problems, we can tackle them before they have the chance to become bigger issues. It’s also a good time to have us check out any problems you may have noticed but didn’t take care of right away.
Get Your Heating Systems Serviced Now…Not Later!
Here are 5 reasons why you shouldn’t wait until fall for heating equipment work:
- Summer is a less busy time for our heating repair technicians. That means it’s easier to get your preferred choice of appointment time.
- Those funny noises you were hearing last winter aren’t going to go away over the summer. And whatever is causing them could get worse! Having us come check it out now can help you avoid a major breakdown or a potential gas leak in the middle of winter when you need your system running at the absolute most.
- Most heating system repairs don’t take long, but an out-of-stock part could slow down work. In summer, it’s no problem to be without heat for a few extra days. In mid-December? Not so much fun.
- If we diagnose a more serious problem, you may need to replace your equipment rather than repair it. Again, doing the work during the summer means you won’t risk a deep freeze while we remove your old system and install a new one.
- According to Murphy’s Law, if something can go wrong, it will—and usually at the worst time. But taking care of small problems over the summer can prevent them from becoming major breakdowns in the middle of winter—when your system is working it’s hardest.
Be Mindful to Address Your Water Heater, too!
Don’t forget about your water heater. Of course, you need hot water year-round…but that’s even more reason to ensure your water heater is working properly. Tankless water heaters will serve you longer than a tank-type heater, but they do need regular system flushing to ensure they last.
Why wait for potential trouble to arise? Contact Casey Energy today to make sure your heating equipment is tuned up and ready for the fall and winter seasons soon to come!