Spring is approaching quickly – which means it’s time to start thinking about what you’re going to do with that outdoor space you keep saying you want to use. With a little planning, you can turn that space into your family’s favorite place to gather.
Just imagine sitting around a propane fireplace or hearth while you serve a meal prepared in your outdoor kitchen…or swimming in your heated pool deep into a chilly the evening in late spring or early fall. It’s all possible thanks to the power of propane.
Here are just some of the benefits that an upgrade to your outdoor living space will give you:
- More room to entertain – Upgrading your outdoor space is like adding a room to your house at a fraction of the cost of an addition or renovation.
- More home value – By investing in an outdoor entertainment space you’ll not only enjoy better quality of life now, you’ll add to the value of your home for years to come.
- Greater monthly savings – Entertaining outside means spending less time in your air conditioned house – and less time using that AC to overcome the heat of your indoor stove or oven.
- Fewer food odors to deal with – Cooking inside during the summer, when windows are always closed, is a recipe for lingering food smells. Cooking outdoors solves that problem.
- Healthier and better tasting food – Who doesn’t love a home-grilled meal – especially one where you burn off most of the fat of high-calorie meats?
Imagine what you could do with another room that’s open to the air but equipped with all the amenities you know and love. It’s possible – and it’s more affordable than you think!
Contact us today to get a FREE estimate and learn how you can take your outdoor entertaining up a notch this spring!