Why you need a tune-up
Seasonal maintenance is one of the keys to a comfortable winter. Regular tune-ups prevent a wide range of problems that, if unaddressed, can lead to breakdowns and expensive repairs. Regular maintenance keeps your heating system operating at peak efficiency, which helps you save on fuel costs. Tune-ups also extend the life of your system.
Our highly trained and certified technicians follow a multi-point checklist to test, clean and recalibrate your equipment to ensure that your home stays comfortable no matter how low the mercury goes.
A typical heating tune-up from Casey Energy will include:
- installing a new air filter, oil filter cartridge and burner nozzle
- cleaning and checking the electrodes and nozzle assembly
- checking all controls
- cleaning the combustion chamber
- cleaning and inspecting the smoke pipe
- testing and adjusting the oil burner for maximum efficiency
If you haven’t done so already, please call or email us to request your heating tune-up. For total peace of mind, we recommend enrolling in our Heating Oil Service Plan, which includes a tune-up. It also provides repair coverage and guarantees you priority service should you ever lose your heat.